- Vaccination UK Ltd has made every effort to ensure the contents of this site are accurate, but makes no warranty as to the accuracy of any information on this website and cannot accept liability for any omissions or errors.
- Unless otherwise stated the materials and services offered on this website are directed solely at those who access it from the UK mainland. Those who choose to access this website from other locations are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
- Vaccination UK Ltd does not accept any responsibility or liability whatsoever for any loss caused due to reliance on any part of its content.
- The information contained on this website is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice nor is it intended to be for medical diagnosis or treatment.
- These exclusions of liability will not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Vaccination UK Ltd or any of its employees or agents.
This disclaimer is governed by and constructed in accordance with English Law. If any part of this notice and disclaimer is deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining parts.
Copyright © Vaccination UK Ltd. Unless otherwise stated, Vaccination UK Ltd is the owner of all logos, trade names and devices appearing on this website, whether registered or unregistered.
This is a website of Vaccination UK Ltd, a company registered in England under number 3682679. Registered office is at: 21a Brand Street, Hitchin, Herts SG5 1JE.
For more information please contact the Flu Fighters Team on: 0845 521 0030 or email: email@example.com